Saturday, July 12, 2008

Letter from Becky

Sherryl,I was so excited this morning to come in and read your message! This trip has got me so excited, what an oppurtunity to literally fall into my lap! Janae' and I have been friends since we were young, and have only grown closer as we have become adults. She is just wonderful!!! I am married to Jeff going on 13 years, we have a daughter Natalie 10 1/2, and a son Logan age 8. Though we have slowed down in attending our church, we still consider Bethel Assembly our church home, I scrapbook there with the ladies once a month. I also assisted several years with VBS. This is the same church that Doug and Janae' attend. I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years now and really enjoy it, and photography is another passion of mine! This trip just sounds perfect for me! I manage a lighting showroom here in Chillicothe, and have discussed with the owner (my father-in-law) if he would be interested in donating some light fixtures to the church, and he said he would be delighted! So if that is anything you would be interested in, please let me know as soon as possible, for we would need to get them shipped over there. Of course, I can discuss this with you on Saturday. If you have any questions, feel free to email me either here or my home email. Can't wait to meet everyone on Saturday, and am so thrilled to be involved in this wonderful expeirence! Thanks so much, Becky

No comments: