Thursday, July 3, 2008

Letter from Sabulsky's

Dear Friends,
Back in 1992 E-Free Church of Columbia Missouri planted a church in Craiova Romania. God was working in my heart to reach out and help in any way possible. At that time I committed to help build the church. Seventeen years later the time has come to do the electrical work on the church. (It took the church that long to buy and pay off land to build a church.) My son Luke and I have committed our skills and knowledge this coming August to travel to Craiova and wire the new church. I am very excited in two ways. One, just to have the opportunity to finally help fellow Christians complete their dream of having a church to worship and glorify our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Second, to be able to do God's work with my son, who wasn't even born at the time I committed myself. We are so excited to have this opportunity together as a father and son to go and spread God's message through hard work.
E-Free Missions Committee has endorsed this mission trip with the help of Mary Willett. Craiova is still in need of about $60,000 to complete the church. Our Mission team's goal is to raise $10,000 for the Craiova Church.
So if you can find it in your heart to help us achieve Gods plan, enclosed is a self-addressed envelope with a donation card that you can use to help us raise support. Luke and I need to raise $4000 for the mission trip.
You all know me and know how I love to help people in need, so if you could help me help others, I'd really appreciate it.
Enclosed is a letter from the Laws Family, which is more detailed about the church in Craiova.
May God bless you and your family.
Thank You
Larry Sabulsky and Luke Sabulsky

No comments: